MUSE DRUMMER DOM HOWARD IS DEAD AND REPLACED BY A DOUBLE

 

 

It was 15thof March the first time the double of Dom Howard reached the stage and the public after one year of Dom being out of the public arena. All the band wearing black clothes as in a mourning ceremony and uniforms as in a military brainwashed program.

 

Maybe, as it happened with the double of Paul McCartney and The Beatles, the lives of Matt Bellamy and Christopher Wolstenholme were threatened to conceal the lie. Maybe even Dom Howard may have been killed in a satanic ritual as many artists before him. We do not know but what we know is that we have a double on the band now.

 

When I saw the double I exposed him on the facebook page of Muse and on Matt Bellamy´s twitter. The whole post where I exposed the double was erased from the facebook page of Muse and I had 3 twitter accounts banned and erased by twitter. And a few months later I suffered an attempt of kidnapping.

 

The Drones album is full of clues as the first song DEAD INSIDE.

 

 

Dead Inside! 

[Robot Voice] (Dead Inside)

[Verse] Revere A million prayers And draw me into your holiness

But there's nothing thereLight only shines from those who share 

Unleash a million drones And confine me then erase me babe

Do you have no soul? It's like it died long ago

[Chorus] Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life

On the outside, you're ablaze and alive But you're dead inside

[Solo]

[Verse] You're free to touch the sky Whilst I am crushed and pulverised

Because you need control now I'm the one who's letting go 

You like to give an inch Whilst I am giving infinity

But now I've got nothing left You have no cares and I'm bereft

[Chorus] Your skin feels warm to caress I see magic in your eyes

On the outside, you're ablaze and alive But you're dead inside

[Robot Voice] (Dead Inside)

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus 2] Feel me now, hold me please I need you to see who I am

Open up to me Stop hiding from me It's hurting babe only you can stop the pain 

Don't leave me out in the cold Don't leave me out to die I gave you everything I can't give you anymore Now I've become just like you

My lips feel warm to the touch My words seem so alive My skin is warm to caress I'll control and hypnotise

You've taught me to lie without a trace And to kill with no remorse On the outside I'm the greatest guy

Now I'm Dead Inside!

[Robot Voice] (Dead Inside)

 

The picture shows the real Dom and the double. One alive and the other dead. The second song PHYCO is full of clues of a brainwashed military soldier who is forced to become a phycopath. Matt describes the album of a journey of a character into the darkness and put under brainwashing military program, then trying to rebel and brake free of the manipulation.

 

The third song MERCY is longing for people to realize the lie of Dom being murdered and replaced by a double. Faul is how the double of Paul McCartney is called also sounding like fall.

 

Help me, I’ve fallen on the inside

I tried to changethe game I tried to infiltrateBut now I'm losing 

Men in cloaks Always seem to run the show

Save me from the ghosts and shadows Before they eat my soulYeah 

Mercy Mercy 

Show me Mercy From the powers that be 

Show me mercy Can someone rescue me 

Absent gods And silent tyrannyWe're going under Hypnotized by another puppeteerand Tell me why the men in cloaks always have to bring me down 

Running from the ghosts and shadowsThe world just disavows Yeah 

Mercy Mercy 

Show me mercy From the powers that be 

Show me mercy Can someone rescue me

 Show me mercy Show me mercy please

Help meI’ve fallen on the insideAndall the men in cloaks Trying to devour my soul

Show me mercy From the powers that be Show me mercy From the gutless and mean Show me mercy From the killing machines Show me mercy Can someone rescue me 

 

The next song REAPERS shows how a woman controlling a drone kills the double or maybe the real Dom. A song that says the CIA is running this programed brainwashing machine program of doubles and clones replacing real people. 

 

Home It's becoming a killing fieldThere's a cross-hair locked on my heart 

With no recourse And there's no one behind the wheel 

Hellfire You're wiping me out Killed by

[PRE-CHORUS] Drones! (killed by) Drones! (killed by)

 

[CHORUS 1]

You rule with lies and deceit And the world is on your side 

'Cause you've got the CIA, babe 

(you can run but you're never gonna hide, you can run but you're never gonna gonna gonna)

 But all you've done is brutalise

(you can run but you're never gonna hide, you can run but you're never gonna gonna gonna) Drones! 

 

[VERSE 2]

War War just moved up a gear I don't think I can handle the truth

I'm just a pawn And we're all expendable Incidentally Electronically erased By your 

[PRE-CHORUS] Drones! (killed by) Drones! (killed by)

 

[CHORUS 2]

 You kill by remote controlAnd the world is on your side 

You've got reapers and hawks, babe 

(you can run but you're never gonna hide, you can run but you're never gonna gonna gonna)

 Now I am radicalised(you can run but you're never gonna hide, you can run but you're never gonna gonna gonna) Drones! 

[BREAKDOWN] (killed by)

[SOLO] (you can run but you're never gonna hide, you can run but you're never gonna gonna gonna) (you can run but you're never gonna hide, you can run but you're never gonna gonna gonna)

 

[CHORUS 3]

 You rule with lies and deceitAnd the world is on your side 

You've got the CIA, babe All you've done is brutaliseYou kill by remote control

(you can run but you're never gonna hide, you can run but you're never gonna gonna gonna) And the world is on your side (you can run but you're never gonna hide, you can run but you're never gonna gonna gonna) You've got reapers and hawks babe (you can run but you're never gonna hide, you can run but you're never gonna gonna gonna) Now I am radicalised (you can run but you're never gonna hide, you can run but you're never gonna gonna gonna

[OUTRO] Here come the drones! [SIREN] Here come the drones! Here come the drones!

Follow the yellow brick road [repeated]

 

You can run but you cannot hide and follow the yellow brick road are codes or phrases used in the MK-ULTRA program by the CIA to program the mind slaves. Which lead us to the next song HANDLER. Matt Bellamy wrote a song called MK-ULTRA in the Resistance album and handler is how is called the owner of the MK-ULTRA slave. In an interview Matt said the song is inspired in the book Trance-Formation of Americaof Cathy O´Brien. She was a MK-ULTRA victim exposing the elite. It is very probable Matt was an MK-ULTRA or has been transformed into one after the death of Dom. Disassociation is what is forced into the MK-ULTRA victim to have different personalities.

 

You were my oppressor And I, I have been programmed to obey 

Now, you are my handler And I, I will execute your demands 

Leave me alone I must disassociate from you

Behold mytrance formationAnd you are empowered to do as you please 

My mind was lost in translation And my heart has become a cold and impassive machine

Leave me alone I must disassociate from you

I won't let you control my feelings any more I will no longer do as I am told 

I am no longer afraid to walk alone Let me go, let me be 

I'm escaping from your grip You will never own me again 

 

The next song JFK is the speech of J.F Kennedy that everyone says is the speech who kill him. In a reference of Dom Howard´s murder.

 

For we are opposed around the world 

By a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy That relies primarily on covert means For expanding its sphere of influence

On infiltration instead of invasion On subversion instead of elections On intimidation instead of free choice On guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted Vast human and material resources Into the building of a tightly knit Highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic Intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.

 

In the song DEFECTOR In this videoclip appears multiple doubles of Matt, Chris and the double of Dom throughout the whole video. Matt says the character of the album rebels against the system in this song.

 

Free, yeah, I'm free 

From your inciting You can't brainwash me You've got a problem

Free, yeah I’m free From society. You can't control me I'm a defector.

You think you're strong And you can't be broken But your empire is dissolving.

You thought, You thought I was weak But you got it wrong Look into my eyes, I'm a defector.

Free, yeah I’m free from your inciting You can't brainwash me You've got a problem

Free, yeah I’m free From society You can't control me, I'm a defector.

Your blood is blue and Your minds turned green and Your belly is all yellow.

You believe Your throne is too high To be overthrown We'll watch it get razed By a defector

Free, yeah I’m free From your inciting You can't brainwash me You've got a problem

Free, yeah I’m free From society You can’t control me. I’m a defector

I'm a defector Free, yeah I’m free From your inciting You can't brainwash me You've got a problem

Free, yeah I’m free From society You can’t control me. I’m a defector

[John F. Kennedy Speech] We look for strength and assistance Confident that with your help Man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.

 

REVOLT is a song about the character of the album finally getting free of the dark forces which are trying to control him.

 

[VERSE 1]

 How did we get in so much trouble? 

Getting out just seems impossible 

Oppression is persisting 

I can't fight this brain conditioning 

Our freedom's just a loan 

Run by machines and drones 

 

They've got us locked into their sights 

Soon, they'll control what's left inside

Don't try to hide it 

Don't tell me it's not there 

[CHORUS] 

You've got strength, you've got soul You've felt pain, you've felt love You can grow (you can grow!) You can grow (you can grow!) You can make this world what you want You can revolt You can revolt You can revolt

[VERSE 2] 

Can you hear a distant thunder?

Taste earth's blood and hunger 

We live in a toxic jungle 

Truth is suppressed to mumbles 

They'll take away our homes 

They're just machines and drones 

Don't try to fight it Don't tell me you can't see 

 

[CHORUS] You've got strength, you've got soul You've felt pain, you've felt love You can grow (you can grow!) You can grow (you can grow!) You can make this world what you want You can revolt You can revolt You can revolt.

[BRIDGE] I can feel your pain I can feel your confusion I can see you're trapped in a maze Let's find a way to escape

[CHORUS] You've got strength, you've got soul You're not afraid, you're not a drone You can grow (you can grow!) You can grow (you can grow!) You can make this world what you want You can revolt You can revolt You can revolt. 

 

In AFTERMATH according to Matt the main character finds the love. He finds strength after his fans realize there is a double and the lie dies.


War is all around 

I'm growing tired of fighting 

I've been drained and I can't hide it 

But I have strength for you 

You're all that's real anymore

I am coming home now I need your comfort 

From this moment From this moment You will never be alone 

We're bound together Now and forever The loneliness has gone 

 

States are crumbling Walls are rising high again

 It's no place for the faint-hearted 

But my heart is strong 

Because now I know where I belong 

It's you and I against the world We are free 

 

From this moment From this moment You will never be alone 

We're bound together Now and forever The loneliness has gone 

 

We've gone against the tide 

All we have is each other now

 I'm coming home now I need your comfort 

 

From this moment From this moment You will never be alone

 We're bound together Now and forever The loneliness has gone 

From this moment From this moment You will never be alone 

We're bound together Now and forever Loneliness has gone 

From this moment From this moment You will never be alone 

We're bound together Now and forever The loneliness has gone 

We're bound together Now and forever Loneliness has gone 

 

THE GLOBALIST originally titled "The British Empire", according to Matt: "This is the same history but the dark version, the song starts with the same kind of message, a person who feels abandon, unloved and kind of alone and instead of going through a internal journey of darkness and solving that and come back to discover love, they decide to become a dictator, a power hungry maniac and in some ways inflict damage to the rest to the world....Rather than going through an internal journey they decide to go through an external and destructive journey and destroys the world or someone.”

 

Matt is saying he has giving us the codes to unveil the double of Dom and is talking about the dictator who put them in that situation.

 


[PART 1]

 You were never truly loved 

You have only been betrayed 

You were never truly nurtured 

By churches or the state 

You were left unprotected 

To these wild and fragile lands 

 

But you can rise up like a god

Arm yourself, you can be strong 

You can build a nuclear power 

Transform the earth to your desire 

Free your mind from false beliefs

You can be the commander in chief 

You can hide your true motives to dismantle and destroy 

Now you finally have the codes I have given you the code

[PART 2]

 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Fire 

[PART 3]

There's no country left To love and cherish It's gone, it's gone for good

It's you and me babe Survivors To hunt and gather memories Of the great nation we were 

There's no countries left To fight and conquer I think, I destroyed them all.

It's human nature The greatest hunter Will survive them all With no one left to love. 

There's no culture left To love and cherish It's gone, you know it's gone for good

A trillion memories Lost in space and time forevermoreI just wanted I just needed to be loved.

 

Dom is definitely gone for good and so the last song is a tribute to his lost friend. DRONES. He is mourning the death of his friend in this song. Matt said about the song that: "It's a lament for the victims, it ends on this ghostly chorus of the forgotten, they will never see justice, and they have been killed by a robot, there's something inherently tragic about humanity there".

 

He is also saying now we the fans can expose the double with our fingers on the keyboard exposing the double from their homes.

 

Killed by drones 

My mother, my father,

 My sister and my brother 

My son and my daughter killed by drones 

 

Our lives between your fingers and your thumb

Can you feel anything? 

Are you dead inside? 

Now you can kill From the safety of your home with drones 

Amen

 

And so, we must expose the double of Dom Howard and like it happened with Paul McCartney we must make scientific forensic studies to prove it. Hope this article must wake up millions to the truth. Wishing you all the best.

 

CHRIS DOOR






Comments